The PoolMate2 features all patented lap-counting technology with the addition of an open water mode to track swims in lakes, the sea or rivers.
With a 2 year battery life, a crystal glass face, large clear display and chrono mode for other activities it’s a great watch, at a great price.
In open water:
laps strokes distance speed efficiency duration sets rest time calories
Out of the water
strokes distance speed efficiency duration sets rest time calories
99 set chrono mode for timing
- Works with all major strokes straight out of the box
- Stores over 50 sessions for recall, records individual sets and total session data
- Swim pedometer mode for open water swimming (calibration recommended prior to use)
- Pools over 18m (yards too), Chrono mode for timing other sports
- Water resistant to 50m, 24 hour clock and alarm
The PoolMate2 is available in different colour options – black, grey, blue and purple
The black model comes with reverse display (white characters on black display) and does not have a back light.
Grey, blue and purple models have standard display and back light.
Battery life around 24 months CR2025
Diameter of face 40mm
Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
12 month guarantee