The Swim Parachute is made up of a comfortable, adjustable nylon belt connected to a durable parachute.
Two resistance sizes:
Red (8 inches in diameter)
Navy (12 inches in diameter)
The Swim Parachute provides varying levels of resistance for everyday training. Resistance training is proven to build muscle, increase endurance and boost speeds where the results can be felt immediately after the parachute is removed. The Swim Parachute is versatile, compatible with all four swim strokes and non-intrusive as it does not get in the way of kicking or flip turns.
- PROVIDES ADDITIONAL DRAG: Everyday resistance training that makes forward movement more difficult
- BUILDS MUSCLE, INCREASES ENDURANCE AND BOOSTS SPEED: Making swimming more difficult when worn, increasing performance without the parachute
- VERSATILE TRAINING TOOL: Works with butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle strokes
- ADJUSTABLE NYLON BELT: Comfortable material with easy-to-use adjustments to fit most swimmers
- NON-INTRUSIVE AND EASY TO USE: Compatible with kicking and flip turns
- Rinse in cool non-chlorinated water after each use.
- Leave to air dry on a towel.
- Please avoid leaving in direct sunlight for extended periods, as it may damage the material.